Hello folks! As usual, Friday is challenge day. Today it’s the turn of the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge, and the prompt is Animal Print but in the wrong colours. I wanted to do leopard print, but I couldn’t decide on what colours to use. So, I’ve used all of them!
What I Used:
(* Affiliate links)
- *Rimmel Ring A Ring O Roses (pink creme)
- *Rimmel Peachella (peach creme)
- *Rimmel Daisy Days (yellow creme)
- Bonita Dali’s Memory (green creme)
- *Rimmel Pillow Talk (blue creme)
- *Barry M Lap Of Honour (lilac creme)
- *Barry M Cotton(white creme)
- Sally Hansen Wedding Glitters (gold metallic)
- *Born Pretty Store Black stamping polish
- *Liquid latex
- *Make up sponges
- Sparkly Nails detail brush
- Glisten & Glow topcoat
I love a good rainbow gradient! I’ve never done vertical ones before though, but I think it worked out really well. I started with two coats of Cotton, then sponged on two colours to each nail. Once they’d dried, I randomly blobbed on dots of gold, then used the detail brush to outline in black and add some smaller dots. All finished off with a coat of G&G.
These were so much fun to do, I need to do more rainbows soon!
Check out the rest of the animal print designs in the links below, and give them all some love 🙂
See you next time!