Hello! I’m not normally one for Halloween nails, but I’ve really been enjoying doing these designs lately! I think this one is my favourite so far though 🙂 I’ve seen soooo many pictures of graveyard nails, I really wanted to try it myself.
What I used:
(* affiliate links)
- Rimmel Purple Rain (purple creme)
- *Rimmel Peachella (peach creme)
- *NYC Spring Street (bright orange creme)
- CMHandmadeUK scattered holo glitter topper
- *Born Pretty Store black stamping polish
- MoYou London White Knight stamping polish
- *Liquid Latex
- *Cosmetic sponges
- HK-11 Halloween stamping plate
- *Born Pretty Store clear stamper
- Whats Up Nails detail brush
- Glisten & Glow topcoat
I started off by painting my nails with two coats of Peachella as a base, then I painted around my cuticles with liquid latex to make clean up easier later on.
Once the latex was dry, I sponged on a gradient of Purple Rain, Spring Street and Peachella. I was trying to get a sunset feel. I then added a coat of holo glitter to look like stars. Would you see stars at sunset? Not sure but it looks pretty!
The trees were stamped on from plate HK-11, then I used the detail brush and black stamping polish to add the graveyard details. Finally, I double stamped the ghost – first in black, then in white to make it really pop from the nail. My lining up wasn’t perfect, but it still works!
These were so much fun to do! It’s not often I do a more complicated design, which is silly as they are usually the most satisfying.
Anyway, I’ll be back tomorrow with another post! See you then 🙂