Hello! It’s been a while, but I’ve actually done some nail art! Go me! My nail art mojo has been seriously lacking for the past couple of months, to the point that I’ve been spending days at a time with bare nails. Last year, it would have been minutes at most!
Anyway, I rifled through my polish drawers and pulled out two Models Own Diamond Luxe polishes, and decided to do a gradient. I’m not a fan of gradients by themselves, for me, they are backgrounds. I always have to stamp over them! I’m so predictable.
What I Used:
- Models Own Diamond Luxe Radient Pink (pink shimmer)
- Models Own Diamond Luxe Pear Purple (purple shimmer)
- Sparklea Polish Liquid Leatex
- Makeup sponge
- Lacura Mirror Shine Gold (gold metallic polish)
- *Born Pretty Store BP-L049 Vines plate
- *Born Pretty Store clear stamper
- Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat
I started with a couple of coats of Radient Pink, then once that had dried, sponged on the gradient of Radient Pink and Pear Purple. These Diamond Luxe polishes were sheerer than I remembered, so it took a few passes to build up the purple.
The stamping is from BP-L049 plate, which I bought recently. The polish I used for stamping is from Aldi, their in-house Lacura range. There are three shades in the Mirror Shine range (gold, silver & bronze), and they all stamp beautifully. I’m hoping they will bring them back soon!
See you soon,