Any links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links.
Hello! A few weeks back I showed you the CND Vinylux Rhythm & Heat collection that I won from SweetSquared on Twitter, what I never got round to was showing you the nail art that I did with some of the polishes. I decided to use the three warm colours to make a summery gradient.
What I used:
- CND Vinylux Shells In The Sand (pastel peach creme)
- CND Vinylux Mambo Beat (coral creme)
- CND Vinylux Ripe Guava (pink/berry creme)
- MoYou London Bahamas Punch (yellow stamping polish)
- Uberchic 6-02 stamping plate
- Liquid Latex
- *Born Pretty Store clear stamper
- HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat
I started with two coats of Shells In The Sand, then sponged on a gradient of the three colours. Unfortunately my camera isn’t picking up the pink tones of Ripe Guava right at the tips of my nails, making it look red instead. I think the combo was just too much for it!
Once that had dried, I stamped on the flower from Uberchic plate 6-02. I tried to get it in different positions on each nail to add some interest. I think the yellow worked nicely against the gradient.
I loved wearing these, they looked so pretty!
See you soon,