Hi! Another challenge mani for you today, it’s the turn of the #aznailartchallenge from Instagram. We are on the fourth prompt, which is diamonds. I immediately thought of a diamond pattern on one of my Uberchic plates..
What I used:
- Nails Inc Optic Glow (pastel pink creme)
- CMHandmadeUK scattered holo glitter topper
- Danglefoot Cosmic Girl (silver holo glitter)
- MoYou London Black Knight (black stamping polish)
- Uberchic stamping plate 6-01
- Uberchic Ubermat
- Sparkly Nails detail brush
- NYC Grand Central Station (clear polish)
- HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat
- Born Pretty Store clear stamper
I started by making a decal of the larger diamond. I painted clear polish on my Ubermat, then once it had dried, stamped on the diamond and filled it in with Cosmic Girl. I left it to dry for a while before peeling it off the mat to use.
I painted all my nails with two coats of Optic Glow, then added a glittery topcoat for extra diamondy sparkle. I applied the decal to my ring finger, then stamped the smaller diamond pattern on the others. A coat of HK Girl Glisten & Glow finished off.
If you’d like to join in with this challenge, follow @aznailartchallenge on Instagram for the next prompt!
See you next time,