Hi! I promise that this will be my last valentine’s mani for this year – I’m a little sick of pink now!
What I used:
- Barry M Frosted Cupcakes Marshmallow (vanilla creme with flakies)
- Barry M Gelly Dragonfruit (pink creme)
- Color Alike Red Dragon (red stamping polish)
- Born Pretty Store Love Heart Nail Art Stamping Plate BP61
- Unknown make stamping plate SG-12
- Born Pretty Store clear stamper
- HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat
I started off with three coats of Marshmallow, then to make the base a bit more interesting I stamped a cross hatch pattern over it with Dragonfruit. It ended up just looking pink, unless you look very closely!
The plate I used for the cross hatch is this one:
(Sorry about the terrible photo!)
I picked it up from Ali Express for pennies a while back, I liked the balloon shape! I have another one which actually has hot air balloon images on it.
I then stamped the looped hearts over the top using BP61 and Red Dragon. Finished off with a coat of Glisten & Glow topcoat.
That’s more than enough hearts for a while now!
See you soon,