Hello! I’ve got a non-challenge mani for you today – I fancied doing some valentines nails that weren’t traditional colours.
What I used:
- Barry M Frosted Cupcakes Blue Velvet (blue creme with flakies)
- MoYou London Skin Silk (pale pink stamping polish)
- Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink (bright pink creme)
- Cheeky plate 15
- Born Pretty Store clear stamper
- HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat
- Barry M Matte topcoat
I started with three coats of Blue Velvet, then stamped on the scribble hearts using Skin Silk. It barely showed over the blue, so I grabbed a nearby bright pink and stamped them again over the top. I wasn’t trying to line them up, but it seems like I accidentally did on my little finger! I finished off with a coat of G&G.
The next day, I decided to try it matted. Mattified? Not sure what the word is! I used Barry M matte topcoat.
I think it makes the flakies in Blue Velvet show up better, what do you think?
See you soon!