Howdy! Today its the next prompt in the #26GNAI challenge, and we have to do Halloween, but in the wrong colours. Pastels it is then!
What I used:
- Barry M Cotton (white creme)
- Models Own Hypergel Pink Veneer (baby pink creme)
- Models Own Blueberry Muffin (scented baby blue creme)
- Barry M Silver Foil (silver stamping)
- Hits Speciallità Artemis (silver linear holo)
- Unnamed CMHandmadeUK scattered holo glitter topper
- Bundle Monster monocle clear stamper
- Liquid latex
- HK-11 Halloween stamping plate
I started with two coats of Cotton, then smooshed on Pink Veneer & Blueberry Muffin to make my pastel base. (Aside: Blueberry Muffin is supposed to be scented, but I couldn’t smell anything. Maybe mine is too old.) I then added a sprinkle of glitter where I was planning to stamp the webs & spider. I used Silver Foil to stamp my webs, and the dangling spider, then I decided to use Artemis to stamp a few more fainter webs.
These were fun to do – I’m not a massive Halloween fan so these are perfect, you can’t even tell they are a Halloween design unless you look really closely! And pastels make a nice change after all the darks I’ve been wearing lately.
If you’d like to see what the rest of the Nail Tarts have been up to, press the button below to see the gallery.
Until next time,