Hi there! A quickie for you today – I forgot to photograph these until I’d already started to remove them, so you have a rare shot of my right hand. It’s so difficult to take photos left handed!
What I used:
- Revlon Amethyst (purple creme)
- Rimmel Marshmallow Heaven (lilac creme)
- A England The Blessed Damozel (dark purple shimmer)
- Unnamed scattered holo topper from CMHandmadeUK
- Born Pretty Store plate BPL-025
- MoYou London Black Knight
- Barry M Silver Foil
- HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat
- Born Pretty Store clear stamper
I used the three purples to sponge a gradient, then topped it with a holo topper hoping it would look a bit like a starry night sky. I then stamped the bats in black, and restamped in silver to make them really stand out. A fun mani, shame I only managed to get this one reasonable photo of it!
See you soon,